If you’re going to be the maid of honour at your best friend’s wedding, you’re going to need a bridesmaid dress. If you already have an idea of what type of outfit you want and where you want to get it, then you’re all set! However, if you’re still looking, it can be overwhelming trying to find the right one that fits your budget and style preferences. And when that means it has to be custom-made, you can save yourself time and money by renting one instead of buying it outright.
Reasons Why You Should Rent Your Marriage Ensemble Instead of Buying It
A wedding happens only for a single day so why spend thousands of pounds on something that needs to be preserved for decades? Marriages and honeymoons last only days but the photographs live forever, thus it is important to invest in photos instead of purchasing an expensive outfit.
Brides can always change their minds and want a different style/colour; if this happens, there would be nothing wrong with returning your dress because every bride deserves to feel confident at her special time. That’s why you need to rent outfits. Here are a few reasons why renting ensembles is better than actually purchasing them:
Everyone loves having designer pieces in their wardrobe and when it comes to their wedding, having something that makes you shine on your big day is every girl’s wish. But like all other wishes, these come with a lot of costs. This is when one should consider renting their ensembles instead of buying them as it is a more effective option. Thus, will help you in saving a lot of money.
Renting makes it easy for you to not worry about your outfit at the end of the day. Once it is over, you can simply return and be done with it.
When you rent, you have more options to choose from. So, you can easily pick one from a wide variety of styles and designers. This way, you’re sure to find the perfect ensemble.
No Extra Care
After it is over, you don’t have to stress about what to do with your expensive wedding gown – just put it back in its bag and send it back when requested by the store or individual who rented it out for you. And unlike outfits which often require dry-cleaning before they can be reused, rented wedding pieces come ready to wear and are yours to keep once you’ve returned them.
Renting outfits allows you to have a better fit as you’re only going to wear them for a single day and get them returned to your designer once you’re done for the day.
Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Rental Experience
- Choose to rent for a wedding that is comfortable and stylish. You want to look good in your photos, but you also want to be able to dance the night away without feeling uncomfortable.
- Make sure to get measured accurately. This will ensure that the outfit fits you perfectly and that you don’t have any unwanted surprises on your big day.
- Accessorise! Renting is the perfect opportunity to try out a new style or experiment with different accessories. Have fun with it and make sure your personality shines through.
- Keep your body type in mind when shopping for a bridesmaid dress rental UK. Choosing something that complements your shape can help avoid wardrobe malfunctions or disappointments.
- Look into shipping timeframes carefully before making your decision. It may take longer than expected to receive a package from overseas so factor this into how much time you have before the event date as well as how much of the shipping fee is refundable if you end up returning it after all.
They say that everything happens in the blink of an eye, and it’s true! Finding the perfect wedding dress rent UK can take up to 18 months, but thankfully the number of stores offering bridesmaid dress rental in the UK has increased significantly over the last few years. With so many options to choose from, you may be overwhelmed by the sheer amount of choice, so have a look here to find exactly what you’re looking for and save some money too!
Main photo: Charisse Kenion/unsplash.com